Bought a ticket for a trip on the train but intend to cancel it for some business? Contact Kai’s call center to get a refund and get your money back easily. Using the rail transport option is the best choice at the moment due to the convenience provided.
In addition to a very simple booking mechanism, customers are also given the advantage of having a refund option if no travel has been made. With these advantages, customers will not be disadvantaged due to obstacles that occur when they want to travel by train.
Interested in how to effectively refund a previously booked ticket? There are several methods that users can try, namely that they can make use of the official application from KAI or come directly to the station counter directly. Before contacting Kai’s call center to get a refund, we recommend that you follow these steps:
Ordering by Kai Access
In addition to cancellation, this official KAI application can also be used to actually book travel tickets. No need to stand in long lines or spend a long time just to book at the station counter, check out the instructions below to book your ticket using Kai Access.
- First, you need to register first. Select the “Account” menu of the process.
- Then select the “Home” menu and specify the type of train you want to use.
- The next step is to determine the city of origin and destination of the trip.
- Booker must also state the date of departure. The app also offers round-trip ticket options to make it easier for customers. Do you have any problems? For more complete information, please contact the Kai Call Center for a refund.
- In the next step, as long as passengers under 3 years of age are classified as infant category passengers, the booker will need to fill in the number of passengers (up to 4 people).
- Then decide which train you want to fully use the class type, departure time and the price you will pay.
- Next, the booker needs to enter personal data.
- The booker then enters the seat number and carriage as required. Make sure that the seat you booked is still available and that no one else has booked it.
- The last step is to pay for the ticket. There are several payment options, including a payment point system, a LinkAja application, ATM, E-Banking, or transfer using M-Banking.
- If you find any issues, you can immediately contact Kaikai’s call center to request a refund or ask for purchase instructions.
Cancelling a ticket using KAI Access
Customers who wish to cancel their tickets can easily use the official KAI app. Here are the steps:
- Sign in to the KAI Access app
In the first step, you need to log in to the application first. If the user does not have the application installed, the user can download it on Google Play or the App Store.
- Go to the cancel menu
Once the application is open, the next step is to select the “Cancel” menu. The menu displays the tickets you have previously booked, select the ticket you want to cancel and continue.
- Fill in ticket details menu
Before contacting Kai’s call center and asking for a refund, it is a good idea to try the following methods. After accessing the Cancel menu, select the Ticket Detail Page menu to continue. There you will see a passenger data display. Next, select the name and bank account information you want to cancel as the medium for refunding the fee.
- Confirm Cancellation
After the Passenger has been determined and the Bank Account has been selected, you can proceed with the refund process by confirming the cancellation. You can simply press the “Cancel Ticket” option to follow up on the process. But before you end the above process, you must first make sure that all the data is entered correctly.
- Check your history details
Before logging out of the application, you should review the cancellation history in detail. To check your cancellation history, all you have to do is select the “History Details” menu and check the details on the available pages.
Manual ticket cancellation
In addition to the methods described above, it is also recommended that customers know the procedure for canceling tickets purchased through manual mechanisms. Before you contact Kai’s call center to request a refund, you can safely try the steps below.
- How to get to the train station
This mechanism is manual, so ticket holders have to go to the nearest station. Usually, the station will provide several conditions before making a refund, such as a booking code, identity of the person making the reservation, and a copy of the identification document.
- Entering Passenger Data
After visiting the nearest station, Booker can meet with the customer service department. Cs then provides a form that the submitting party later needs to fill out.
The application process itself also takes place at a special cancellation counter. Also, the referring party must complete the data according to a form consisting of two copies, the ticket data and the passenger data. Difficulty of the mechanism provided? Please contact KAI call center for refund if you need more information.
- Visit the counter for a refund
The next step is to apply for a refund at the counter that is already available. Here, the counter officer offers two refund payment options given by bank transfer or cash. For both options, the search time is up to 30 x 24 hours from the time you start processing the cancellation.
- Get a refund
The next step is to receive a nominal amount according to the previously cancelled ticket. However, before visiting the counter, please follow the previous process and bring the form previously given by the counter officer.
You should know that the nominal amount given by KAI has certainly not reached 100%. If you are curious as to why this happens, please contact Kaikai’s call center to request a refund and get information about this.
Call center refunds
In 2020, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) will offer convenience regarding the cancellation process and refund of tickets pre-ordered by consumers. Currently, this process is only less than 3 days. However, they urged customers to use an online system for such submissions.
Refund applicants must also update their KAI access application form. The process of updating the application can be done by downloading it to the Play Store or App Store and getting the latest version of the application. More complete information is available by contacting the KAI Call Center to get a refund.
The next step is carried out through the method of ID registration, in accordance with the same points as above, i.e. the data described in the previous ticket booking data. Next, the customer enters the cancel menu and enters the account number of the fund transfer process.
Most people are now starting to be interested in using the services of PT Kereta Api Indonesia. In addition to the improved quality of the services offered, some updates, especially refunds, have also become easier. If you need further explanation, please contact the Kai Call Center (021-121) or email email@example.com.