List of famous districts of West Java
There are quite a lot of regencies in West Java and almost all of them have their own privileges. If you are one of the people of West Java, of course, you really understand the different districts in the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are different types of advantages that can be found in West Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and from abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary section also continues to grow and is increasingly known.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, you also need to understand different types of tribes and cultures from other regions. Also from the West Java area, which is dominated by the Sundanese tribe. The province of West Java itself was divided into 18 regencies and 9 cities. You can obtain a variety of information through our information below.
Early West Java Regency Format
West Java or Jawa Kulon is one of the provinces of Indonesia that is well known to other people. Indonesia itself has a variety of provinces with a fairly large number, but not all of them are well known to the Indonesian people.
The province of West Java you will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that makes tourists and locals feel even more amazed. But before that the history of West Java cannot be widely known.
This province in the 5th century was part of the Kingdom of Tarumanegara. There are various types of inscriptions left over from the kingdom and have been widely spread throughout the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions that were written in the wengi screenplay book and use Sanskrit how most of them will tell the journey of the king of Tarumanegara.
Tarumanegara was successfully incapable and continued by the kingdom of sundanese. There are also inscriptions from the era of the Sundanez kingdom, which are still well maintained in the Bogor area. The struggle between the kingdoms did not stop until finally, in 1925, West Java was used as an administrative meaning during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
This also underlies the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, but different types of developments have continued in West Java to this point. This, of course, makes the people of the province feel increasingly safe to develop various areas, especially in the economic part.
Have you ever understood all the districts owned by west Java province? As already mentioned earlier, there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung and on 17 October 2000 several areas of the province will be formed a separate province, namely Banten.
List of regencies in West Java
If you are curious about the different names of the regency, here are some regencies from Java Kulon that you can know.
- Bandung Regency, which has a capital in Soreang. This regency turns out to have an area of about 1,767 and a population of about 3,145,254. Consisting of 31 districts and 10 sub-districts makes this district quite famous.
- In addition, there is west bandung regency which has an area of about 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is Ngamprah and has a population of about 1,616,203, divided into 16 districts.
- West Java Regency follows Bekasi Regency, with an area of 1,224 cubic km it is quite dense as it has about 23 districts. It has a population of 2,554,376 and is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is the next with a very large area compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic km, with a population of 4,246,307 inhabitants spread across 40 sub-districts.
- Cyanide covers an area of 3,840 cubic km with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 sub-districts.
- Ciamis has a population of 1,228,294 divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic KM.
- There is Cirebon in the following order, with a rather small area of only 984.52 cubic km. There are about 2,099,089 inhabitants spread across 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3.074 KM cubic, inhabited by 2.210.017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42.
- Indramayu is occupied by 1,845,205 in 31 different districts. The area indramayu is about 2,040 cubic KM.
- There is Karawang with an area of 1,652 CUBIC KM and has a population of about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Karawang has 30 sub-districts spread throughout the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district must have a variety of characteristics. Starting from the fields of economy, tourism, education and so on. Even though there are so many districts that are owned, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its people.
Economics in West Java Regency
In addition to having to understand the name of the regency in West Java , it seems that you also understand the different types of potentials that you have. There is a lot of potential possessed by West Java as one of the provinces with many residents in it.
So, viewed from the economy, it seems that this province is developing in various areas. Starting from production, agriculture where they were occupied in land and agriculture. There is also a thriving economy in the navy and fishing, as it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to grow well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also thriving by trying to use different types of efforts to make their provinces better.
Tourism in West Java Regency
Viewed from tourist spots, west Java neighborhoods never want to be left behind. There are so many good places to be used as one of the destinations when on vacation. Most tourism in this one province is more about natural tourism.
Even so, there are still many visitors from inside and outside the area who come just to enjoy the holiday time. If classified, at least tourism in West Java is around 96 with different types.
Starting from beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and much more. So, are you interested in spending your holiday time in Java Kulon? Your vacation should be much more pleasant if you choose one of the above neighborhoods for a vacation.
There are so many counties compared to the cities in the province. But if you are trying to explore in these different districts, there must be interesting things to find. There are indeed many regencies in West Java, but all of them have their own natural beauty.